From Triage Documentation
The Triage Connection application will send you alerts when your TradeStation connection status changes. These alerts can be sent to any voice phone, SMS, email, fax, instant messenger, RSS, Twitter or Facebook account.
Triage Connection runs independently from the TradeStation program, and sends you detailed information about the connection status, logon/logoff, redirection of servers and network problems between your trading platform and the Internet connection to TradeStation.
Simply install TradeWatch -- that's all it takes to start sending TradeStation connection alerts at any time and anywhere you go.
- Please make sure you are in TradeWatch "test" mode (which can be set with the TradeWatch program tray-icon on your Windows taskbar).
- Insert $Triage_Connection into any chart to activate it.
- Set the input parameters to your desired settings. You can use the defaults to see it in action.
- Try connecting and disconnecting your TradeStation program a few times to see messages being sent to your TradeWatch application. You can do this by clicking on the Trading and Data labels on the lower right status bar of your TradeStation Program.
- Check your TradeWatch tray application log to see what alert messages would have been sent if you were in "live" mode.
- If the alerts are being sent to you as you expect, then set TradeWatch to "live" mode and real-time account position reports will be sent to you at any time and wherever you go.
ttRpt_LogOn: Show when TradeStation logs on and logs off.
ttRpt_Connect: Show when TradeStation connects or disconnects from trade or data servers.
ttRpt_ReDirect: Show when TradeStation redirects to a different server.
ttRpt_Network: Show network (and internet) problems that occur between your TradeStation program and TradeStation servers.
ttRpt_Window: When Triage Connection first runs, how far back (in seconds) should be evaluated for connection status changes. If you set this parameter at zero, then only status changes after Triage connection starts will be evaluated. If you set this parameter at 60, then status changes that have already occurred for up to 60 seconds prior to starting will also be reported.
ttMsg_Type: Choose the message type you are sending: "printlog" = message is sent to TS print log "phone" = voice message to phone "sms" = text message to mobile phone "fax" = text page to fax machine "email" = message to email "yahoo" = message to Yahoo IM "msn" = message to MSN IM "aim" = message to AIM (AOL) IM "icq" = message to ICQ IM "gtalk" = message to Google Talk IM "rss" = message to RSS Feed "twitter" = message to Twitter account "facebook" = message to Facebook account Please see Triage Messaging User's Guide for more information about this parameter and how to use it.
ttMsg_Dest: Send messages to one or more destination addresses or numbers. Please see Triage Messaging User's Guide for more information about this parameter and how to use it.
Messaging Service Example Destination Mobile Phone or Device via Short Message (SMS) 14155551111 Text-to-Voice Phone Message to any Telephone or Cell Phone +14155552222 Text Fax to any Facsimile Device +1-415-555-3333 E-mail Relay bypassing tradition SMTP and Mail Clients firstname.lastname@example.org Yahoo Instant Messenger yahoousername AOL ("AIM") Instant Messenger AOLusername Microsoft MSN or Live Instant Messenger email@example.com Google Talk Instant Messenger firstname.lastname@example.org ICQ Instant Messenger 570102039432 Twitter™ Account Twitter Alias\* Facebook™ Account Facebook Alias\*